In the article I wrote about water I couldn't stress enough to drink sufficient water. And with sufficient I mean 2 – 3 litres a day. Now I know that a lot of people only drink a few cups of water a day. Because they forget, aren't thirsty or because they don't like the taste of water. For most people the latter is the main reason they don't drink enough. Like I promised I will show you how to aromatise your water with this article. It is very easy and especially great for hot days and did I mention, it also looks very fancy...
So basically, what you have to do is get some fruit, herbs, water and a mug and you're good to go. You can pretty much mix anything you like or think is fit.
- Wash the fruits and the herbs you chose (make sure they're organic or from your own garden)
- Cut them into small pieces
- Put them into the desired water container
- Fill up with fresh tap water or mineral water
- Put in the fridge for about two hours for best results
Here are some of my favourite combinations:
- Lemon, Ginger and Mint
- Cucumber and Berries
- Strawberry, Lemon and Basil
- Lime and Mint
- Cucumber and Mint
- Grapefruit and Rosemary
- Blueberries, Strawberries and Raspberry
- Cinnamon and Orange
- Melon, Basil and Lime
- Apple, Cucumber and Mint
I'm curious, what are some of your favourite combinations? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time :)